- Located A short distance from Main Terminals
- Operated By Help Me Park
- 2 Year Lease Back
- Fixed 8% net returns pa years 1 & 2
- Projected returns in Yrs 3 & 4 = 10% years
- Projected returns in years 5 & 6 = 12% years
- Clear exit strategy with buy-back option in year 5
- HMRC approved for SIPP purchases
There is a huge demand for long stay parking spaces at Gatwick's north and south terminal making Park First car park space offer one that has to be taken seriously with 40 million passengers passing through the airport and 38% of them arriving by car and these figures set to rise the parking business is looking very healthy.
There are several airports in the UK, yet the Crawley airfield manages to be one of the most popular. Surpassed by only Heathrow, it is the second busiest airport in the area. Approved in 1933 for commercial flights, millions of people have flown through there. Here are a few more facts you may find interesting.
- Forty million people use this airport each year. That is 4-5 times as many people as the entire population of London. These passengers have plenty of options considering around 45 airlines fly out from this location.
- The runway at is over 3.000 meters long. This pales in comparison to the width, which is only about 45 meters.
- There are 346 check-in stations at the airport. They are divided between two terminals; this does not include the 69 kiosks that are available to passengers who wish to check themselves in.
- While there are countless flights leaving the airport daily from 45 different airlines flying to 200 destinations accross 90 countries.
- Oddly enough, there are an equal number of male and female passengers each year (exactly 50% each). While the figures are not as close with other airports, Gatwick's flights are split directly down the middle.
- The original structure, which was coined "The Beehive," is no longer used by the airport. In fact, they rent it out to companies who are looking for office space.
- There are more than 27,000 parking spaces at the airport, yet many of the passengers prefer to take a taxi or rail service to get there.
As you can tell, there are many interesting facts out there about the area. The next time you head there, you can marvel at how much this airport had grown since over 80 years ago when they first got started.